Our Silver SPA workshop
Community SettingsA APricesSSSeated Physical Activities (SPA) in Care & Community Settings
Enabling you to understand and deliver, basic seated physical activities to less able
adults, ensuring continued health & wellbeing through gentle physical movements.
During this 4hr workshop participants will:
- Learn a number of basic SPAs through practical experience
- Enjoy lively discussion on the benefits of SPAs
- Explore a range of motivational techniques to encourage participation
- Understand basic Health & Safety implications for SPA sessions
- Appreciate the importance of keeping simple written records
- Receive comprehensive workshop notes, a stress ball and Certificate of Attendance
- Leave with a confident and positive attitude to this therapeutic activity
NB: After this, learners will be delivering simple seated physical activities so we recommend notifying your insurers that appropriate training in this subject has been received.
We can train up to 14 people in your own location.
Please Email with your details and the venue postcode for full quotation
You are welcome to telephone us 023 9235 8285 for an informal chat